1) As in anything there are techniques that can make your job easier and your case more convincing. Although there are exactly no hard and fast rules there are strategies that are used commonly because they simply work.
2) Before anything else, know your audience. It is significant that you have targeted the right audience. Know their knowledge level because people who are able to understand what you are driving at can easily adapt your ideas.
3) Choose a topic that you feel comfortable with. It can be a topic or article which feels good when it can help others that may have struggled with the same problem.
4) Be repetitive. It is essential in creative writing. Repetition gives emphasis. This way a reader can easily understand what you are trying to say. Be repetitive in a good way. It could either be through an example, using a story, or quoting a famous person.
5) The figures of speech like metaphors, similes and analogies can be a writer's best friends. Comparisons can make it easier for the readers to recognize the picture you are painting. It is like being in common grounds. There is nothing strange or something the readers are not familiar with.
6) Use power words that agitate and stir opinions. Your words have to be emotion-ridden. But at the same time they give solution as an answer that things will be better. These are words that eventually provoke response. But you have to make sure that the specific phrase has something to do with your business. Make every word count.
7) Consistency in ideas shows integrity and rational actions. Being consistent would make it difficult for the reader not to agree with you. It has been established in sociology books that consistency in our thoughts and actions is a valid social trait.
8) Connect to the future. Provide your readers with a glimpse of what is to come. Try to extrapolate recent events into probable future results. Here is where your credibility stands. If you are able to back up with remarkable credentials and obvious understanding of the subject matter, this will become a powerful technique of persuasion.
9) Never bother with commercials in your article. Your readers are humans who have al the right to benefit from your article. With the use of the resource box don't fill it with commercials. This will establish your credibility as an expert author on your chosen topic.
10) As much as possible make your article short. Let your ideas flow naturally in clear and short article. Write an attention-grabbing title and give it away for free. Make an alliance with others and encourage them to give your e-book as bonus for their paid products.